HVAC Site & Design Engineer
- Collaborate with cross functional team of engineers to develop and optimize HVAC system components for flow, thermal performance, noise, and cost. HVAC components such as Chillers, AHU, Heat Exchanger, pump, fans, etc.
- Perform Load Calculation analysis of HVAC system, identify drawbacks and improvements
- Selecting HVAC components considering packaging and manufacturing constrains
- Conduct field surveys
- Strong understanding of engineering principles and ability to quickly asses engineering feasibility without a need of long and detailed analysis
- Proficiency in CAD
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in past projects
- Strong data analysis skills to aid in technical decision making
- Experience with HVAC control systems and building/facility management
- Experience with Chiller System, AHU, FCU.
- Experience working in HVAC or M/E building construction.
- Experience with air filtration principles and types of filters
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree : HVAC / Mechanical/ Electrical or equivalent.
- Willing to be placed in Pancoran – Jakarta Selatan